SnappyFox > Download Photos & Images
- WinFontsViewWinFontsView is a small utility that enumerates all fonts installed on your system, and displays them in one simple table. For each font, WinFontsView draws 5 samples of the font in different sizes, in order to allow you to easily find and choose the desired font that you need. WinFontsView also allows you to view...
- WebCamImageSaveWebCamImageSave is simple WebCam capture utility that allows you to easily capture a still image from your camera every number of seconds that you choose, and save it into image file (.jpg, .png, .bmp) on your disk. You can format the saved image filename with the date/time that the image was taken according to your...
- ResourcesExtractResourcesExtract is a small utility that scans dll/ocx/exe files and extract all resources (bitmaps, icons, cursors, AVI movies, HTML files, and more…) stored in them into the folder that you specify. You can use ResourcesExtract in user interface mode, or alternatively, you can run ResourcesExtract in command-line mode without displaying any user interface.
- IconsExtractThis utility scans the files and folders on your computer, and extract the icons and cursors stored in EXE, DLL, OCX, CPL, and in other file types. You can save the extracted icons to ICO files (or CUR files for cursors), or copy the image of a single icon into the clipboard.
- ExifDataViewExifDataView is a small utility that reads and displays the Exif data stored inside .jpg image files generated by digital cameras. The EXIF data includes the name of the company created the camera, camera model, the date/time that the photograph was taken, Exposure Time, ISO Speed, GPS information (for digital cameras with GPS), and more.